Retrium is prepared and compliant.
Effective Date: 4/11/21
Under the CCPA California residents have the following rights (“CCPA Rights”):
- You have the right to request and receive information on Retrium’s data collection practices during the preceding twelve (12) months, including the categories of Personal Information we have collected, disclosed for a business purpose and/or sold; the sources from which we collected Personal Information; our business use of Personal Information; and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request and receive information on Retrium’s data sharing practices including the categories of Personal Information we have shared for a business purpose or sold and the categories of third parties receiving such information.
- You have the right to request and receive the specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- You have the right to have your Personal Information that we have collected deleted, subject to certain exceptions, including legal compliance.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of your CCPA Rights.
- Personal Information We Collect
Retrium collects the categories of Personal Information described in this Section A. We obtain the categories of Personal Information from users and individuals who provide information about themselves and through technology we employ such as cookies and similar technologies.