Retrium CEO David Horowitz sat down tiwh SolutionsIQ's Howard Sublett to talk about how teams can have more successful retrospectives and drive continuous improvement.
A retrospective provides teams and even entire organizations the opportunity to ask themselves key questions like “What are we doing well? What are we not doing well, and how can we improve going forward?” Thus each retrospective is the catalyst for the continuous improvement that Agile promises.
David shared these tips (and more) for having successful retrospectives:
– When the manager should or shouldn’t be included
– Why “What happens in the retrospective should stay in the retrospective” might not be the most effective approach
– How to drive engagement during retrospectives
– Why you shouldn’t only think about running a retrospective at the end of the Sprint
– Why minimizing scope is powerful
Click below to listen to the full podcast.